Some free or mostly free things that I really like
- The return of the bird songs in Spring.
- Well water.
- Local herbs.
- Reading my Bible. (I know a great price has been paid for me to have this privilege.)
- The view from my little piece of ground.
- Foot rubs.
- The fellowship I have with my family.
- Game night.
- Reading ” Little Britches” aloud with my family.
- Hearing my youngest children playing church, complete with hymns and song leading.
- Watching a sleeping baby.
- Baby chicks.
- Wild flowers.
- A friendly small town.
- Email and Facebook connections.
- Beautiful scents.
- Sincere “Thank yous”
- Hugs and kisses from my beloved.
- Hugs and kisses from my children.
Feel like sharing some of your own favorite “free” things? I’d love to hear from you.
God bless you!