I have a list. It is neither small nor large, possibly boring if you are not me, but here goes with it.
- I want to see my children walk in faith…on their own…without me.
- I would like to see my children happily married.
- I would like to spend a month or longer in Barrow Alaska. I would like to be a teaching assistant there.
- I would like to go back to Nichin cove.
- I would like to spend some time on the banks of Chocoloco creek with a good friend and a good horse.
- I would like to get another degree, as an herbalist.
- I would like to build another barn, a little better than the one I built 30 years ago (though that one still stands) I would like it to be connected to my house by a covered walkway.
- I’d like a milk cow.
- I would like a few goats, just because I love them.
- I would like a hammock in my barn,
- I would like to travel to Ireland and to the Southern part of France and to Costa Rica..
- I would like to see New Zealand and my Scotch, Irish, German roots.
- I would once again like to ride a slick black horse as fast as he could go uphill.
- I would like to go to the gulf coast and eat at some seafood shack on the beach..
- I would like to make a big beautiful fondant covered cake that looks and tastes desiciousl
There are probably more, but these were on my mind tonight.
God bless you!